How do I configure backupexec. windows NT/2000 version 8.6 correctly - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How do I configure backupexec. windows NT/2000 version 8.6 correctly - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, I recently purchase backupexec. for windows NT/2000 version 8.6. Since my installation, I have been having Errors and failed job status. Kindly email me with the correct way as to properly installed my software. Yours Fitzroy Jackson...

  1. How do I configure backupexec. windows NT/2000 version 8.6 correctly

    Hello,

    I recently purchase backupexec. for windows NT/2000 version 8.6. Since my
    installation, I have been having Errors and failed job status. Kindly email
    me with the correct way as to properly installed my software.

    Yours

    Fitzroy Jackson

  2. Re: How do I configure backupexec. windows NT/2000 version 8.6 correctly

    "Fitzroy Jackson" dribbled on the page and
    produced blots that resembled news:3d3f1b1f$1@hronntp01.:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently purchase backupexec. for windows NT/2000 version 8.6. Since
    > my installation, I have been having Errors and failed job status.
    > Kindly email me with the correct way as to properly installed my
    > software.

    So,
    What are these errors? - please post the sections of the error log.
    How many servers?
    Do you have the remote server option?
    Are you using OFO?
    Are you backing up Exchange? and the mailboxes?

    Answer all these and someone may be able to help, else we are as much in
    the dark as you.

    Regards
    Ben M.

+ Reply to Thread