Attaching to a Exch2000 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Attaching to a Exch2000 - Veritas Backup Exec ; We've problem trying to backup single EXCH2K mailboxes. The attach to the BE mailboxes fails. We have run through all the Veritas KB docs but still prompted for the BE service mailboxes Anyone been successful ?...

  1. Attaching to a Exch2000

    We've problem trying to backup single EXCH2K mailboxes.
    The attach to the BE mailboxes fails. We have run through all the Veritas KB
    docs but still prompted for the BE service mailboxes
    Anyone been successful ?

  2. Re: Attaching to a Exch2000

    When you say "fails" what exactly do you mean?

    "Stefano Colombo" wrote in message
    > We've problem trying to backup single EXCH2K mailboxes.
    > The attach to the BE mailboxes fails. We have run through all the Veritas

    KB
    > docs but still prompted for the BE service mailboxes
    > Anyone been successful ?

  3. Re: Attaching to a Exch2000

    Have you followed all the steps in http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/190937.htm
    specifically, have you logged onto ther Backup Server as the BackupExec Service
    account, created the Outlook Profile, and connected to the Exchange Server
    to verify that everything is working properly?

    "Stefano Colombo" wrote:
    >I mean that interactevely we keep on receiving a request for the BE user's
    >mailbox account.
    >The scheduled job fails with an error

  4. Re: Attaching to a Exch2000

    "Simon" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > When you say "fails" what exactly do you mean?
    >
    > "Stefano Colombo" wrote in message
    > > We've problem trying to backup single EXCH2K mailboxes.
    > > The attach to the BE mailboxes fails. We have run through all the

    Veritas
    > KB
    > > docs but still prompted for the BE service mailboxes
    > > Anyone been successful ?

+ Reply to Thread