I am having some problems with Backup Exec v8.6 which is loaded onto a Windows
2000 server. Up until recently I inserted the media into the device and
the backup would perform ok. However recently, a backup job will load and
I will receive a message saying that the device contains no media. I then
have to inventory the device in order for the media to be recognised/shown
and for the backup to work. Any advice as to why this is happening and as
to how I can get the device
to automatically recognise that there is media inserted would be appreciated.
Thanks