Hi,

I there a known problem between MS Internet Information Services 5.0 (included
in Win 2000) and Backup Exec 8.6 build 3878 for Windows NT and 2000?

I had two problems with machines running IIS, the first was a remote machine
(with remote client installed) running IIS, when this machine was backupped
System state failed. Changing the port of the webservices from 80 to 8181
solved this.

Second, we installed IIS on the Backup Exec server itself (stupid!). Backup
Exec didn't do anything after this. All services except the Alerter were
running, but no job ever started. Removing IIS solved it right away.

So, what gives?

Thanks,

Rump