We're getting intermittent failures when backing up remote servers:

"Unable to attach to SERVER01|D:.
The item could not be opened while in-use."

We're using BE 8.6, clean 8.6 Remote Agent installs
I can't find anything in the knowledegbase relating to the second part of
the error but it seems to indicate the drive is locked. This one's a Notes
Server and we're using the Notes agent, worked ok before. Also getting this
on a non-notes server:

"Unable to attach to \\SERVER02\C$.
The item was not found."

Checked the event logs and the server was up. Currently running a Ping/Net
View test from the backup server in order to monitor connectivity.

Any ideas?