I have been having problems for several months now. I have all remote agents
in place, i've changed the timeout settings in my registry, i've checked
my virus software and it does have the correct realtime settings for backups,
i've monitored my network and there are no problems, the backups are running
w/ the highest priority possible and at night when no one is on the network....yet
i still have two(out of 5) remote servers that intermittently give 'drive
not responding backup set aborted' errors. It doesn't do this all the time
and it varies on which drive that it does it. sometimes it will work on
c drive and not d?? Help!! I have little patience/hair left!!! Any ideas
would be appreciated!!
Thank you soooo much in advance!
-kim
kteal@dasignsource.com