Help on SAN Shared Storage Options. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Help on SAN Shared Storage Options. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi all, I'm rolman.Need advices form all. If I wanted to implement a SAN, backing up 7 x Servers. May I know how many Backup Exec, SAN Shared Storage Options, Remote Agent, Open Files Agent and IDR should I need? ...

  1. Help on SAN Shared Storage Options.

    Hi all, I'm rolman.Need advices form all.

    If I wanted to implement a SAN, backing up 7 x Servers. May I know how many
    Backup Exec, SAN Shared Storage Options, Remote Agent, Open Files Agent and
    IDR should I need?

    And what are the equipments and procedure I need to carry out this SAN
    Implementation?

    Pls advice.

    Thanks and Regards

  2. Re: Help on SAN Shared Storage Options.

    You will need 7 of each if you are sharing a library. Don't forget the Tape
    library option if you have multiple drives.
    Bob

    "rolman" wrote in message news:3d2016ac@hronntp01....
    > Hi all, I'm rolman.Need advices form all.
    >
    > If I wanted to implement a SAN, backing up 7 x Servers. May I know how

    many
    > Backup Exec, SAN Shared Storage Options, Remote Agent, Open Files Agent

    and
    > IDR should I need?
    >
    > And what are the equipments and procedure I need to carry out this SAN
    > Implementation?
    >
    > Pls advice.
    >
    > Thanks and Regards

  3. Re: Help on SAN Shared Storage Options.

    Thanks Bob. Reaaly appreciate your advice.

  4. Re: Help on SAN Shared Storage Options.

    Hi Bob, Mai I know how many Tape Library Option do I need?

    Pls advice

    Thanks and Regards
    Rolman

+ Reply to Thread