Unable to attach to \\servername\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes during restore - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unable to attach to \\servername\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes during restore - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am running BE 8.6 and Exchange 5.5. I had a full backup of the exchange server, and most of it restored. Restored is the entire drive contents, the directory store, and information store, but for some reason, the actual ...

  1. Unable to attach to \\servername\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes during restore

    I am running BE 8.6 and Exchange 5.5. I had a full backup of the exchange
    server, and most of it restored. Restored is the entire drive contents,
    the directory store, and information store, but for some reason, the actual
    mailboxes will not! I'm getting a failed message containing "Unable to attach
    to \\servername\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes" Please help!

  2. Re: Unable to attach to \\servername\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes during restore

    You dont need to restore \MS Exch Mailboxes if you have restored the \MS Exch
    Info Service. Restore \MS Exch Mailboxes is useful when restoring an individual
    mailbox.

    "David Wilson" wrote:

    >I am running BE 8.6 and Exchange 5.5. I had a full backup of the exchange
    >server, and most of it restored. Restored is the entire drive contents,
    >the directory store, and information store, but for some reason, the actual
    >mailboxes will not! I'm getting a failed message containing "Unable to

    attach
    >to \\servername\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes" Please help!

+ Reply to Thread