Hello, I am running into an issue where some machines are only running at
about 20MB/minute on backups......I have checked all the obvious....NIC card,
switch they are hooked up to, etc. I would think it was the machine, or
the agent running on the machine, but what's weird is one day it will take
only 45 mins to back it up, and then last night it took hours and hours.....these
were both "full" backups, so everything is setup the same way......if anyone
has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated....thank you