Sony LIB-81 Changer shows as stand alone - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Sony LIB-81 Changer shows as stand alone - Veritas Backup Exec ; Win 2k Service Pak 2 Backup Exec 8.5 I have downloaded and installed the latest driver pack. The LIB-81 from Sony only shows a Sony SDX-500C stand alone drive and not as an autochanger. Any one know if it is ...

  1. Sony LIB-81 Changer shows as stand alone

    Win 2k Service Pak 2 Backup Exec 8.5 I have downloaded and installed the latest
    driver pack.

    The LIB-81 from Sony only shows a Sony SDX-500C stand alone drive and not
    as an autochanger.

    Any one know if it is supported or been through this problem?

  2. Re: Sony LIB-81 Changer shows as stand alone

    "Jim Kennedy" wrote:

    Going to answer my own question, so it is here if someone else comes and
    searchs.

    As of this posting 8.5 does not have drivers for the LIB-81, but 8.6 does
    and it installs and works great.

    >Win 2k Service Pak 2 Backup Exec 8.5 I have downloaded and installed the

    latest
    >driver pack.
    >
    >The LIB-81 from Sony only shows a Sony SDX-500C stand alone drive and not
    >as an autochanger.
    >
    >Any one know if it is supported or been through this problem?

+ Reply to Thread