mailbox restore - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on mailbox restore - Veritas Backup Exec ; while restoring a mailbox I received this message:exabyte one reported an error on a request to seek to a logical media address. the semaphore timedout peroid has expired....

  1. mailbox restore

    while restoring a mailbox I received this message:exabyte one reported an
    error on a request to seek to a logical media address. the semaphore timedout
    peroid has expired.

  2. Re: mailbox restore

    Hi Jeff,
    Do you get this prob. only when restoring a mailbox?
    I did get "the semaphore timeout period has expired" but only when the restore(any!)
    is reading a write-protected tape and when it gives up, the log ends with
    this error msg.

    "jeff" wrote:

    >while restoring a mailbox I received this message:exabyte one reported an
    >error on a request to seek to a logical media address. the semaphore timedout
    >peroid has expired.

+ Reply to Thread