Multiple Workstation Restore is possible??? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Multiple Workstation Restore is possible??? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello Forum, Im working with BackupExec 8.6 with 1 Library, I have to restore 6 labs that have 26 2K Workstations, is it possible to restore all of them at the same time? has anyone tryied this? Please HELP!!! Thanks ...

  1. Multiple Workstation Restore is possible???

    Hello Forum,

    Im working with BackupExec 8.6 with 1 Library, I have to restore 6 labs
    that have 26 2K Workstations, is it possible to restore all of them at the
    same time? has anyone tryied this? Please HELP!!!

    Thanks for time and possible ideas to do this...

    Oscar

  2. Re: Multiple Workstation Restore is possible???

    "Oscar" wrote:

    >Hello Forum,
    >
    >Im working with BackupExec 8.6 with 1 Library, I have to restore 6 labs
    >that have 26 2K Workstations, is it possible to restore all of them at the
    >same time? has anyone tryied this? Please HELP!!!
    >
    >Thanks for time and possible ideas to do this...
    >
    >Oscar

    You can use ghost to restor multiple pc's at the same time from the same
    image file. I don't know about B/E. Do you have IDR for all the clients?

+ Reply to Thread