I am running Backup Exec 8.6 on a Windows 2K server. I am using a IBM LTO
Robotic Library (3581-L17). When I run an inventory, the tapes (7) do not
get sucked into the unit. When I look at the job log for the inventory, it
shows each slot as "cleaning media" and under the devices tab, when I click
on slots, all 7 slots show as unknown media.
As recommended I am using the drivers Veritas provided (when I tried using
IBMs, Windows didn't even reconize the tapes drive)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.