Fujifilm tape incompatible with ibm dlt 7000 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Fujifilm tape incompatible with ibm dlt 7000 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I have an intermitent problem with some of our backup and it's only with fujifilm tapes dlt IV. Does anyone have the same problem?...

  1. Fujifilm tape incompatible with ibm dlt 7000

    Hi,

    I have an intermitent problem with some of our backup and it's only with
    fujifilm tapes dlt IV. Does anyone have the same problem?

  2. Re: Fujifilm tape incompatible with ibm dlt 7000

    > I have an intermitent problem with some of our backup and it's only with
    > fujifilm tapes dlt IV. Does anyone have the same problem?

    We use Fujifilm tapes with most of our tape drives and don't have problems.
    This includes DLT IV, LTO, and DDS 3/4.

    -Rod

  3. Re: Fujifilm tape incompatible with ibm dlt 7000

    "Rod Savard" wrote:
    >> I have an intermitent problem with some of our backup and it's only with
    >> fujifilm tapes dlt IV. Does anyone have the same problem?

    >We use Fujifilm tapes with most of our tape drives and don't have problems.
    >This includes DLT IV, LTO, and DDS 3/4.
    >
    >-Rod

  4. Re: Fujifilm tape incompatible with ibm dlt 7000

    Moin

    it maybe that the DLT is used in another DLT-drive.
    If you switch the tapes to the new DLT drive it can cause
    problems. See a lot of threads from Ken Putman about that.
    It maybe also, that you have SCSI problems.
    Good luck
    Rainer

    "Rod Savard" wrote:
    >> I have an intermitent problem with some of our backup and it's only with
    >> fujifilm tapes dlt IV. Does anyone have the same problem?

    >We use Fujifilm tapes with most of our tape drives and don't have problems.
    >This includes DLT IV, LTO, and DDS 3/4.
    >
    >-Rod

+ Reply to Thread