Missing Information Store - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Missing Information Store - Veritas Backup Exec ; I updated my Backup Exec 8.5 to 8.6, and now the Exchange 2000 SP1 Information Store is missing. I have tried setting the Local Security Policies, but they were already correct. The "Enable Exchange Support" is checked in the Options ...

  1. Missing Information Store

    I updated my Backup Exec 8.5 to 8.6, and now the Exchange 2000 SP1
    Information Store is missing. I have tried setting the Local Security
    Policies, but they were already correct. The "Enable Exchange Support" is
    checked in the Options Menu. I am running Exec on the same computer hosting
    Exchange, and it worked fine before I updated. I looked into the knowledge
    base for related issues and found no solutions. Does anybody have any
    ideas??

  2. Re: Missing Information Store

    "Tab" wrote in message news:3d1a3ce6@hronntp01

    > I updated my Backup Exec 8.5 to 8.6, and now the Exchange 2000 SP1
    > Information Store is missing.

    8.5 dont support EX2K with the 8.5 license key you need to purchase a agent
    upgrade i belive

  3. Re: Missing Information Store

    I had 8.5 Working perfect with Exchange. It's 8.6 that is not working since
    I upgraded.

    "Flemming Riis" wrote in message
    > "Tab" wrote in message news:3d1a3ce6@hronntp01
    >
    > > I updated my Backup Exec 8.5 to 8.6, and now the Exchange 2000 SP1
    > > Information Store is missing.

    > 8.5 dont support EX2K with the 8.5 license key you need to purchase a

    agent
    > upgrade i belive

  4. Re: Missing Information Store

    Hello,

    i know from veritas when you upgrade from 8.5 -> 8.6 you need for support
    and use EX2K you need the new Ex2K-Agent for BE 8.6 'Cause the old
    8.5 Agent only support EX5.5.

    So I'm wondering that it work with it.

    regards

    werner

    "Tab" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I had 8.5 Working perfect with Exchange. It's 8.6 that is not working

    since
    > I upgraded.
    >

    > "Flemming Riis" wrote in message
    > > "Tab" wrote in message news:3d1a3ce6@hronntp01
    > >
    > > > I updated my Backup Exec 8.5 to 8.6, and now the Exchange 2000 SP1
    > > > Information Store is missing.

    > > 8.5 dont support EX2K with the 8.5 license key you need to purchase a

    > agent
    > > upgrade i belive

+ Reply to Thread