BE 8.6
2000 Server SP2
Adic Faststor library (Quantum)

----- TapeAlert Events -----

Critical
Device: QUANTUM 1 (YODA)
You are trying to write to a write-protected tape.
Remove the write-protect or use another tape.

Job Operation - Restore

I see this message when running a catalog or restore job. I do not see this
on another backup/restore machine but there are hardware differences. Also,
this message did not always occur but I cannot find any recorded changes
to the system that may relate to this message.
The only tapes in the library are the tapes containing the restore data.

Anyone seen this before? Any assistance much appreciated. I believe I am
running all the latest patches also.

Thanks in advance-