Can't restore to exchange - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Can't restore to exchange - Veritas Backup Exec ; I get this failure when my restore job runs, only runs for a few seconds: he Microsoft Exchange Information Store was not restored to the specified server because the Organization and/or Site names were different. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ...

  1. Can't restore to exchange

    I get this failure when my restore job runs, only runs for a few seconds:
    he Microsoft Exchange Information Store was not restored to the specified
    server because the Organization and/or Site names were different.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    I'm restoring to a lab server.
    I have the x500 reg key from the production server and my org and site name
    are correct.
    Any thoughts?

  2. Re: Can't restore to exchange

    "gb" wrote:

    >I get this failure when my restore job runs, only runs for a few seconds:
    >he Microsoft Exchange Information Store was not restored to the specified
    >server because the Organization and/or Site names were different.
    >^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    >I'm restoring to a lab server.
    >I have the x500 reg key from the production server and my org and site name
    >are correct.
    >Any thoughts?

    I'm actually having the exact same problem. Any resolution to this? It used
    to restore fine, then one day now I always get this.

+ Reply to Thread