Agent Accelorator - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Agent Accelorator - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am running BackUp Exec 8.0 Build 3311. I seem to always get the error Agent Accelerator not present. I dont understand this because I have Agent accelerator installed on each machine. What Gives?...

  1. Agent Accelorator

    I am running BackUp Exec 8.0 Build 3311. I seem to always get the error Agent
    Accelerator not present. I dont understand this because I have Agent accelerator
    installed on each machine. What Gives?

  2. Re: Agent Accelorator

    Try installing the agent directly to the machine instead of a push from the
    backup server.
    That seemed to fix it for me.

    "Jeremy" wrote in message news:3ced40bf@hronntp01....

    > I am running BackUp Exec 8.0 Build 3311. I seem to always get the error

    Agent
    > Accelerator not present. I dont understand this because I have Agent

    accelerator
    > installed on each machine. What Gives?

+ Reply to Thread