I have a be client 8.5, don't know the build off the top of my head. Upon
connect to remote server nt 4 sp6a, be client crashes with debug,
0xc0000005. This only happens for some users.

In addtions be server runs fine, no corupt catalogs or old .tmp files, and
other users can connect fine.

I have placed users in the backup operators group on the remote server,
which is not a domain controler. In addtion there domain rights are backup
operators as well. I assume this looks like a rights issue, but the members
of the groups are correct. Is there something else I am missing here, some
rights in the registry?

Txs for any tips.