Partitions - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Partitions - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is it possible to set overwrite protection for partitions as well as media sets? Many thanks Justin...

  1. Partitions

    Is it possible to set overwrite protection for partitions as well as media
    sets?

    Many thanks

    Justin

  2. Re: Partitions

    I should say that I am using Backup Exec 8.6

  3. Re: Partitions

    Not sure exactly what you are asking here. Overwrite protection applies to
    media, and partitions are effectively different backup devices.

    Justin Broad wrote:

    > Is it possible to set overwrite protection for partitions as well as media
    > sets?
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Justin

+ Reply to Thread