exchange store failure - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on exchange store failure - Veritas Backup Exec ; I managed to get everything worked out and saw both the mailboxes and the info store. I tried to back0uo the info store, and it keeps failing. Any ideas.....

  1. exchange store failure

    I managed to get everything worked out and saw both the mailboxes and the
    info store. I tried to back0uo the info store, and it keeps failing. Any
    ideas..

  2. Re: exchange store failure

    What's the error it gives you?
    Version and Build of BackupExec

    "D" wrote:
    >I managed to get everything worked out and saw both the mailboxes and the
    >info store. I tried to back0uo the info store, and it keeps failing. Any
    >ideas..

  3. Re: exchange store failure

    Forgot to ask

    Stores backup or Mailbox backup?

    "D" wrote:
    >IT gives me an unable to attach error in the log
    >I am using 8.6, not sure of the build. Not at the machine right now.
    >"Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    >>
    >> What's the error it gives you?
    >> Version and Build of BackupExec
    >>

    >> "D" wrote:
    >> >I managed to get everything worked out and saw both the mailboxes and

    the
    >> >info store. I tried to back0uo the info store, and it keeps failing.

    Any
    >> >ideas..

  4. Re: exchange store failure

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message

    > What's the error it gives you?
    > Version and Build of BackupExec
    >

    > "D" wrote:
    > >I managed to get everything worked out and saw both the mailboxes and the
    > >info store. I tried to back0uo the info store, and it keeps failing. Any
    > >ideas..

  5. Re: exchange store failure

    Never mind, read the title of your post again

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/244317.htm

    or go to the seach page at http://seer.support.veritas.com/sear...dProduct=BEWNT
    click on "Boolean Search" in the upper right then enter v8.6, and Backup
    Exec for Windows NT and 2000. Enter Exchange and MUST ALSO "unable"

    You should get 37 hits.'

    or

    "D" wrote:
    >IT gives me an unable to attach error in the log
    >I am using 8.6, not sure of the build. Not at the machine right now.
    >"Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    >>
    >> What's the error it gives you?
    >> Version and Build of BackupExec
    >>

    >> "D" wrote:
    >> >I managed to get everything worked out and saw both the mailboxes and

    the
    >> >info store. I tried to back0uo the info store, and it keeps failing.

    Any
    >> >ideas..

+ Reply to Thread