Hi all,
Hope you can help me with this one.
Im creating a disaster recovery plan and I'm in the middle of the testing
stage. I build a new server as a member DC and replicated AD to it. Then
I put it on a test LAN to perform the disaster recovery switch. But when
I ran the switch it said I have to fun forest prep and domain prep. I realise
Im on a test LAN but all AD replicated to this test server and the sheema
etc.. is already updated. Why is it asking me to run these switches? plus
if anyone knows any good docs on disaster recovery please let me know.

Many thanks, Matt