strange problem with backup-to-disk folder - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on strange problem with backup-to-disk folder - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have NAS device. I mapped drive as NAS folder, I have full access. But when I create Backup-to-disk folder on that share I have Access denied, cannot create Backup folder. Perhaps someone can help me. thank you...

  1. strange problem with backup-to-disk folder

    I have NAS device. I mapped drive as NAS folder, I have full access. But
    when I create Backup-to-disk folder on that share I have Access denied,
    cannot create Backup folder. Perhaps someone can help me.

    thank you

  2. Re: strange problem with backup-to-disk folder

    Logon to the console of your backup server as the BackupExec service account.
    Can you still not create a directory?

    "irakli" wrote:
    >I have NAS device. I mapped drive as NAS folder, I have full access. But
    >when I create Backup-to-disk folder on that share I have Access denied,
    >cannot create Backup folder. Perhaps someone can help me.
    >
    >thank you

+ Reply to Thread