Been looking at the Veritas docs, but they are a bit unclear. Can anyone
tell me, with the OFO, is that licensed per backup server, or per remote
server? Their website doesn't seem to make it easy to find out the licensing
terms for the options! :-)

Also, what is peoples experience of the Disaster Recovery Option, and has
anyone on here actually had to use it. Reading the specs it sounds very
cool, but what are peoples experiences of it? Does it do everything it says
on the tin? How hard is it to use?

Any info would be useful, as I'm considering implementing it in a new backup
solution we're putting together.

Cheers
Keith