We're in the process of migriting a couple of fileservers from Netware to
Windows 2000. The Netware invironment is backed up using BackupExec for Netware
v 8.0 and the Windows 2000 fileserver is backed up using BackupExec for NT
v 7.3.

I would like to completely back up the netware volume, put the tape in the
NT server and restoring the files from there. Is this possible?

I am aware of the shortcomings of this solution (BE v7.3 not being able to
backup systemstate, the issue of losing the rights on the files and so on).
My question is: is it possible? Perhaps there's a better solution?

Regards
/Nicke