Exchange 2000 agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchange 2000 agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi all, Our company just purchased licenses for exchange and active directory agents. Are these agents on the BENT 8.6 cd somewhere or is this something that we need to get from Veritas? My knowledge about this is that the ...

  1. Exchange 2000 agent

    Hi all,
    Our company just purchased licenses for exchange and active directory agents.
    Are these agents on the BENT 8.6 cd somewhere or is this something that we
    need to get from Veritas? My knowledge about this is that the CD has unix,
    macintosh and win9x agents only. Please inform me?

    Steve

  2. Re: Exchange 2000 agent

    When you purchase the agent, all you get is a form with a serial on it. Re-Run
    setup til you get to the serials screen, enter all that you have, then cancel
    out and restart BackupExec.

    "Steve M" wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >Our company just purchased licenses for exchange and active directory agents.
    >Are these agents on the BENT 8.6 cd somewhere or is this something that

    we
    >need to get from Veritas? My knowledge about this is that the CD has unix,
    >macintosh and win9x agents only. Please inform me?
    >
    >Steve

+ Reply to Thread