I had a problem to do a remote agent push installation remotely
through a media server on another window 2000 server on the network. So,
I installed locally on the server by placing a CD in that server and launched
the setupaa.exe from the command line. and I got the time&date after executing
the command. According to the Veritas , which shows installation successfully.
But I could not see the service "Bremote" in the window services or any remote
agent service. and my backup still failed as it only performs the standard
backup. Anyone has any idea on this ?