setting slot BE 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on setting slot BE 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I use BE 8.5 with an HP autoloader Surestore 1/9 (it has 9 automatic slots) When I execute a backup job tha autolader mounts a media in random way. How can I execute a backup job on a specific ...

  1. setting slot BE 8.5

    Hi,
    I use BE 8.5 with an HP autoloader Surestore 1/9 (it has 9 automatic slots)
    When I execute a backup job tha autolader mounts a media in random way.
    How can I execute a backup job on a specific media I decided before ?

    Thanks in advance

    Claude

  2. Re: setting slot BE 8.5

    ok I solved reading Veritas document 237047

    Claude

    "Claude" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hi,
    > I use BE 8.5 with an HP autoloader Surestore 1/9 (it has 9 automatic

    slots)
    > When I execute a backup job tha autolader mounts a media in random way.
    > How can I execute a backup job on a specific media I decided before ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Claude

+ Reply to Thread