Exchange question - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchange question - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have the remote agent and the exchange egent installed on the back-up server. I am able to attach to the exchange server, but only have the choice to back-up individual mailboxes, not the mail store. Any ideas... Thanks! Version ...

  1. Exchange question

    I have the remote agent and the exchange egent installed on the back-up
    server. I am able to attach to the exchange server, but only have the choice
    to back-up individual mailboxes, not the mail store. Any ideas... Thanks!

    Version 8.6, W2k server and Exchange 2k

  2. Re: Exchange question

    Do you have Exchange Admin/MMC Snap-in installed on the Backup Server?

    d wrote:

    > I have the remote agent and the exchange egent installed on the back-up
    > server. I am able to attach to the exchange server, but only have the choice
    > to back-up individual mailboxes, not the mail store. Any ideas... Thanks!
    >
    > Version 8.6, W2k server and Exchange 2k

+ Reply to Thread