The connection to the data to backup has been lost. Backup set canceled. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on The connection to the data to backup has been lost. Backup set canceled. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, In the job log I found several times the following message "The connection to the data to backup has been lost. Backup set canceled. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^" What can this mean? TIA, Simon Braver...

  1. The connection to the data to backup has been lost. Backup set canceled.

    Hi,

    In the job log I found several times the following message "The connection
    to the data to backup has been lost. Backup set canceled. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^" What
    can this mean?

    TIA,

    Simon Braver

  2. Re: The connection to the data to backup has been lost. Backup set canceled.

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/237406.htm

    "Simon Braver" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >

    >In the job log I found several times the following message "The connection
    >to the data to backup has been lost. Backup set canceled. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^" What
    >can this mean?
    >

    >TIA,
    >
    >Simon Braver

+ Reply to Thread