To Ken Putnam - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on To Ken Putnam - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi Ken, Just wanted to say thanks for the times you've helped and also to mention that whenever I've tried to email you directly, I've always gotten the email returned to me with basically stating it couldn't find your host. ...

  1. To Ken Putnam

    Hi Ken,

    Just wanted to say thanks for the times you've helped and also to mention
    that whenever I've tried to email you directly, I've always gotten the
    email returned to me with basically stating it couldn't find your host.

    Unknown host: kputnam@nospam_usa.net

    Ed

  2. Re: To Ken Putnam

    De Nada. Back in the old Seagate moderated forum, I got more assistance from
    other users than I did from the official tech support presence. Just figure
    that what came around should keep going around

    In an admittedly simplemided attempt to avoid E-Mail harvesting robots, I
    added the "nospam_" in front of my actual address

    Edward Ingram wrote:
    >Hi Ken,
    >
    >Just wanted to say thanks for the times you've helped and also to mention

    >that whenever I've tried to email you directly, I've always gotten the
    >email returned to me with basically stating it couldn't find your host.
    >
    >Unknown host: kputnam@nospam_usa.net
    >
    >Ed

+ Reply to Thread