Lotus server hangs or goes offline - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Lotus server hangs or goes offline - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, I have a Windows 2000 Server, a Lotus Domino 5.09a and Veritas Backup 8.6 (3878) with Lotus agent. I think, i have the error: When selecting Notes databases on a local or remote system the Notes server hangs or ...

  1. Lotus server hangs or goes offline

    Hello, I have a Windows 2000 Server, a Lotus Domino 5.09a and Veritas Backup
    8.6 (3878) with Lotus agent. I think, i have the error:

    When selecting Notes databases on a local or remote system the Notes
    server hangs or goes offline TechNote ID: 241842. But the solution the Veritas
    is not ok form me.

    my english is very bad!, somebody can help me?

    thanks

  2. Re: Lotus server hangs or goes offline

    I had a simmilar issue which was the result of NAV scanning and updating at
    the same time as the backup job. You may want to check any scheduled
    processes. Defrag, anti virus, etc...

    I hope this helps.

    "ansator2" wrote in message

    > Hello, I have a Windows 2000 Server, a Lotus Domino 5.09a and Veritas

    Backup
    > 8.6 (3878) with Lotus agent. I think, i have the error:
    >
    > When selecting Notes databases on a local or remote system the

    Notes
    > server hangs or goes offline TechNote ID: 241842. But the solution the

    Veritas
    > is not ok form me.
    >
    > my english is very bad!, somebody can help me?
    >
    > thanks

+ Reply to Thread