Strange attach error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Strange attach error - Veritas Backup Exec ; using BackupExec 8.6 When trying to attach to the domain I get an error it says "no more connections can be made to this remote computer at this time because there are already as many connections as the computer can ...

  1. Strange attach error

    using BackupExec 8.6 When trying to attach to the domain I get an error it
    says "no more connections can be made to this remote computer at this time
    because there are already as many connections as the computer can accept.

    Has anyone seen this before and how do you fix it?

    Thanks

    --
    John McCoy

  2. Re: Strange attach error

    see http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;q179483

    John McCoy wrote:

    > using BackupExec 8.6 When trying to attach to the domain I get an error it
    > says "no more connections can be made to this remote computer at this time
    > because there are already as many connections as the computer can accept.
    >
    > Has anyone seen this before and how do you fix it?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > John McCoy

  3. Re: Strange attach error

    Thank you very much

    --
    John McCoy

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > see http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;q179483
    >
    > John McCoy wrote:
    >
    > > using BackupExec 8.6 When trying to attach to the domain I get an error

    it
    > > says "no more connections can be made to this remote computer at this

    time
    > > because there are already as many connections as the computer can

    accept.

    > > Has anyone seen this before and how do you fix it?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > --
    > > John McCoy

+ Reply to Thread