Echange Mail Box Backup, error in common views - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Echange Mail Box Backup, error in common views - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi there; Can anyone give me any hints as to how to get rid of this error/file in commom views in this particular mail box. It is only happening on this mailbox. WARNING: "Mikola Rose [mrose]?Common Views? " is a ...

  1. Echange Mail Box Backup, error in common views

    Hi there;

    Can anyone give me any hints as to how to get rid of this error/file in commom
    views in this particular mail box. It is only happening on this mailbox.

    WARNING: "Mikola Rose [mrose]?Common Views?" is a corrupt file.
    This file cannot verify.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Mik

  2. Re: Echange Mail Box Backup, error in common views

    I think there is a message in that mailbox causing the problem

    I had something like this with 7.3 a long time ago. (difficult to remeber
    exactly..)

    It may be an attachment or script or something with an illegal name.

    Try removing suspicious looking mail from the mailbox, i am sure that cured
    the problem for me, but i can't remeber exactly what was wrong wiith the
    message, although it was reasonably obvious.

    Hope this helps.

    "Mik" wrote in message news:3cdc2442@hronntp01....

    > Hi there;
    >
    > Can anyone give me any hints as to how to get rid of this error/file in

    commom
    > views in this particular mail box. It is only happening on this mailbox.
    >
    > WARNING: "Mikola Rose [mrose]?Common Views?" is a corrupt

    file.
    > This file cannot verify.
    > ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    > Mik

  3. Re: Echange Mail Box Backup, error in common views

    I would love to delete the message but it seems to reside in the common views
    which is not visable via Outlook. Know of any tools to view this message
    by?

    "Martin White" wrote:
    >I think there is a message in that mailbox causing the problem
    >
    >I had something like this with 7.3 a long time ago. (difficult to remeber
    >exactly..)
    >
    >It may be an attachment or script or something with an illegal name.
    >
    >Try removing suspicious looking mail from the mailbox, i am sure that cured
    >the problem for me, but i can't remeber exactly what was wrong wiith the
    >message, although it was reasonably obvious.
    >
    >Hope this helps.
    >

    >"Mik" wrote in message news:3cdc2442@hronntp01....
    >>
    >> Hi there;
    >>
    >> Can anyone give me any hints as to how to get rid of this error/file in

    >commom
    >> views in this particular mail box. It is only happening on this mailbox.
    >>
    >> WARNING: "Mikola Rose [mrose]?Common Views?" is a corrupt

    >file.
    >> This file cannot verify.
    >> ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    >> Mik