Hallo all!

I have spend some time in this groups archive, reading messages regarding
mac backup problems, but I still have some questions.

I have a G4 with OSX and OS9.1 installed on it, we don't use the OSX only
9.1 (the backupserver is NT4 with Exec 8.5)
All the backups worked fine untill a week ago, it disapeared out of the 'Backup
Exec Agents' list, and none of later backups suceeded.

I know OSX gives problems when installed on the same machine, but does OS9.1
give problems to, or will killing OSX solve the problem?
Or is it still an other problem?

TIA,
Manuel