Hallo all!

I have spend some time in this groups archive, reading messages regarding
mac backup problems, but I still have some questions.

I have a G4 with OSX and OS9.1 installed on it, we don't use the OSX only
9.1 (the backupserver is NT4 with Exec 8.5)
All the backups worked fine untill a week ago, it disapeared out of the 'Backup
Exec Agents' list, and none of later backups suceeded.

I know OSX gives problems when installed on the same machine, but does OS9.1
give problems to, or will killing OSX solve the problem?
Or is it still an other problem?