I have a client running Backup Exec 8.6 for Small Business Server. Twice
now they have run into a problem where Backup Exec will not start up, coming
up with an error message saying that this version of Backup Exec is for Small
Business Server only. This comes up despite the fact that the server is
running SBS and Backup Exec has been running OK previously. The first time
this occurred I fixed the problem by removing and reinstalling Backup Exec,
but it has come up again two weeks later.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Is there a better fix than just reinstalling
Backup Exec?

Thanks,

Joel Gaskell