duplicate serial numbers - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on duplicate serial numbers - Veritas Backup Exec ; The past 2 times I have ordered Remote Agents, they come with the same serial number as the previous order. Naturally, they won't install. Is there some way to activate these without wading through Tech Support? How does this even ...

  1. duplicate serial numbers

    The past 2 times I have ordered Remote Agents, they come with the same serial
    number as the previous order. Naturally, they won't install. Is there some
    way to activate these without wading through Tech Support? How does this
    even happen in the first place?

  2. Re: duplicate serial numbers

    Call the salesperson you bought it from and bring it to their attention.
    There definitely something wrong on their end.
    "Mike" wrote in message

    > The past 2 times I have ordered Remote Agents, they come with the same

    serial
    > number as the previous order. Naturally, they won't install. Is there some
    > way to activate these without wading through Tech Support? How does this
    > even happen in the first place?

+ Reply to Thread