Innsufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Innsufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have BENT 8.6 build 3808. Every morning it gives me the same message. All the info I have found is for different builds. I just changed the initial and maximum size of the OFO static volume. Will this work ...

  1. Innsufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO

    I have BENT 8.6 build 3808. Every morning it gives me the same message. All
    the info I have found is for different builds. I just changed the initial
    and maximum size of the OFO static volume. Will this work (I'll find out
    tomorrow) or is there something else I can do?

  2. Re: Innsufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO

    I have exactly the same problem. I have been trying for weeks to resolve it
    with no luck. Someone please tell us what to do!

    "Don Benson" wrote:
    >I have BENT 8.6 build 3808. Every morning it gives me the same message.

    All
    >the info I have found is for different builds. I just changed the initial
    >and maximum size of the OFO static volume. Will this work (I'll find out
    >tomorrow) or is there something else I can do?

  3. Re: Innsufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO

    I think there was a patch available for this at teh "patches and updates"
    section.

    "Richard Ripberger" wrote:

    >I have exactly the same problem. I have been trying for weeks to resolve

    it
    >with no luck. Someone please tell us what to do!
    >

    >"Don Benson" wrote:
    >>I have BENT 8.6 build 3808. Every morning it gives me the same message.

    >All
    >>the info I have found is for different builds. I just changed the initial
    >>and maximum size of the OFO static volume. Will this work (I'll find out
    >>tomorrow) or is there something else I can do?

  4. Re: Innsufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO

    There is, AKA Hotfix 12. I have applied it, no change.

    "rafael" wrote in message

    > I think there was a patch available for this at teh "patches and updates"
    > section.
    >
    > "Richard Ripberger" wrote:
    > >
    > >I have exactly the same problem. I have been trying for weeks to resolve

    > it
    > >with no luck. Someone please tell us what to do!
    > >

    > >"Don Benson" wrote:
    > >>I have BENT 8.6 build 3808. Every morning it gives me the same message.

    > >All
    > >>the info I have found is for different builds. I just changed the

    initial
    > >>and maximum size of the OFO static volume. Will this work (I'll find out
    > >>tomorrow) or is there something else I can do?

  5. Re: Innsufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO

    Same problem here, 3878 build and patched. Also the agents have been updated.
    But every morning the same message.

    Really annoying because OFO costs quite a lot.

    I even tried to calculate the file sizes as mentionend in TechNote 234668,
    no effort.

    Drives me mad :-(

    Regards, Ingo

    "Mal Osborne" wrote:
    >There is, AKA Hotfix 12. I have applied it, no change.
    >

    >"rafael" wrote in message
    >>
    >> I think there was a patch available for this at teh "patches and updates"
    >> section.
    >>
    >> "Richard Ripberger" wrote:
    >> >
    >> >I have exactly the same problem. I have been trying for weeks to resolve

    >> it
    >> >with no luck. Someone please tell us what to do!

    >> >All

    >initial

    out

+ Reply to Thread