    Event ID: 33808
    Date: 03-04-2002
    Time: 14:21:48
    User: N/A
    Computer: BAS2BAC01
    An error occurred while processing a B2D command.
    Drive: ReadFMTable() SFMB Not Found (E:\BACK4\B2D000002.bkf). Error=13

    Thanks,

    Jens O. Hyldvang

  2. Re: Problems restoring data from a .bkf file created with "backup to disk"

    Silly question first -

    Does the E:\BACK4\B2D000002.bkf file actually still exist?

    "Jens O. Hyldvang" wrote:
    >I get the following error in the Windows 2000 app.log while attempting to
    >restore data from a .bkf file created with BENT 8.6 "backup to disk"
    >feature. I am unable to find any solutions on Veritas support website. Is
    >there anybody here who's got a possible solution?
    >

    >Event Type: Error
    >Event Source: Backup Exec
    >Event Category: None
    >Event ID: 33808
    >Date: 03-04-2002
    >Time: 14:21:48
    >User: N/A
    >Computer: BAS2BAC01
    >An error occurred while processing a B2D command.
    > Drive: ReadFMTable() SFMB Not Found (E:\BACK4\B2D000002.bkf). Error=13
    >

    >Thanks,
    >
    >Jens O. Hyldvang

  3. Re: Problems restoring data from a .bkf file created with "backup to disk"

    Even I seem to be having this problem. Did you find a solution for this by
    any chance.

    Thanks
    Kamakshi

    "Ken Putnam" wrote:

    >Silly question first -
    >
    >Does the E:\BACK4\B2D000002.bkf file actually still exist?
    >
    >"Jens O. Hyldvang" wrote:
    >>I get the following error in the Windows 2000 app.log while attempting

    >>restore data from a .bkf file created with BENT 8.6 "backup to disk"
    >>feature. I am unable to find any solutions on Veritas support website.

    Is
    >>there anybody here who's got a possible solution?
    >>

    >>Event Type: Error
    >>Event Source: Backup Exec
    >>Event Category: None
    >>Event ID: 33808
    >>Date: 03-04-2002
    >>Time: 14:21:48
    >>User: N/A
    >>Computer: BAS2BAC01
    >>An error occurred while processing a B2D command.
    >> Drive: ReadFMTable() SFMB Not Found (E:\BACK4\B2D000002.bkf). Error=13
    >>

    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>Jens O. Hyldvang

  4. Re: Problems restoring data from a .bkf file created with "backup to disk"

    I've the same problem, anyone a solution?

    Rgds,

    Gunther.

    "Kamakshi" wrote:

    >Even I seem to be having this problem. Did you find a solution for this

    by
    >any chance.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Kamakshi
    >
    >"Ken Putnam" wrote:
    >>
    >>Silly question first -
    >>
    >>Does the E:\BACK4\B2D000002.bkf file actually still exist?
    >>
    >>"Jens O. Hyldvang" wrote:
    >>>I get the following error in the Windows 2000 app.log while attempting

    >>>restore data from a .bkf file created with BENT 8.6 "backup to disk"
    >>>feature. I am unable to find any solutions on Veritas support website.

    >Is
    >>>there anybody here who's got a possible solution?
    >>>

    >>>Event Type: Error
    >>>Event Source: Backup Exec
    >>>Event Category: None
    >>>Event ID: 33808
    >>>Date: 03-04-2002
    >>>Time: 14:21:48
    >>>User: N/A
    >>>Computer: BAS2BAC01
    >>>An error occurred while processing a B2D command.
    >>> Drive: ReadFMTable() SFMB Not Found (E:\BACK4\B2D000002.bkf). Error=13
    >>>

    >>>Thanks,
    >>>
    >>>Jens O. Hyldvang

  5. Re: Problems restoring data from a .bkf file created with "backupto disk"

    Gunther Suetens wrote:
    > I've the same problem, anyone a solution?
    >
    > Rgds,
    >
    > Gunther.

    There is a Windows tool which with you can check if a .bkf file is
    accessable or not, don't know the name anymore but I found it in a
    article on the Veritas support site.

    --
    Kind Regards
    A van der Boom