Just wondering if someone could recommend an External Tape Backup system that
we could use to back up our network servers. We need to use Tape as opposed
to NAS, because we have our backups taken off site. We have 4 servers that
need to be backed up and currently we have Internal Seagate 20GB drives,
however, a bigger drive wouldn't hurt. I would like an external tape backup
that supports Veritas. Ideally, it would be great if I could plug it right
into our network but If I had to connect it to one of our servers, I could
do that as well. Thanks