The Exchange Store service is not responding. Backup set aborted - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on The Exchange Store service is not responding. Backup set aborted - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, Has anyone encounter this error "The Exchange Store service is not responding. Backup set aborted" while trying to backup the Exchange server 5.5 running on Windows 2000 Advance server Locally? Please let me know. THanks...

  1. The Exchange Store service is not responding. Backup set aborted

    Hi,
    Has anyone encounter this error "The Exchange Store service is not responding.
    Backup set aborted" while trying to backup the Exchange server 5.5 running
    on Windows 2000 Advance server Locally? Please let me know. THanks

  2. Got the same problem here....

    I have the same exact error here in my output report.
    Have you come across any solutions as of yet?
    It just started happening out of the blue 4 days ago....

    "Binh Nguyen" wrote:

    >Hi,
    > Has anyone encounter this error "The Exchange Store service is not responding.
    >Backup set aborted" while trying to backup the Exchange server 5.5 running
    >on Windows 2000 Advance server Locally? Please let me know. THanks

+ Reply to Thread