Error 240 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Error 240 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am getting an error 240, "Error copying the machine specific intelligent disaster recovery information to all data path \\.... The sesssion was cancelled This has been working up until now. Any suggestions ?...

  1. Error 240

    I am getting an error 240, "Error copying the machine specific intelligent
    disaster recovery information to all data path \\....

    The sesssion was cancelled

    This has been working up until now. Any suggestions ?

  2. Re: Error 240

    Did you find a fix to this one?

    I've had a look through the knowledgebase but can't find any reference.

    Regards
    D.

    "Dean" wrote:

    >I am getting an error 240, "Error copying the machine specific intelligent
    >disaster recovery information to all data path \\....
    >
    >The sesssion was cancelled
    >

    >This has been working up until now. Any suggestions ?

+ Reply to Thread