Antivirus server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Antivirus server - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am planning my new backup strategy and I've got a question about my antivirus server. I am using Trend Antivirus (Server Protect, OfficeScan, InterScan, Exchange scan), does anyone know what I need to backup on this server? I don't ...

  1. Antivirus server

    I am planning my new backup strategy and I've got a question about my
    antivirus server. I am using Trend Antivirus (Server Protect, OfficeScan,
    InterScan, Exchange scan), does anyone know what I need to backup on this
    server? I don't know what files keep the information about viruses, and
    such.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Antivirus server

    We use the Trend suite of products here at work. All seems to work fine
    with BUExec v8.x, using the OFO option.

    -Matt

    "Kevin Everts" wrote in message
    > I am planning my new backup strategy and I've got a question about my
    > antivirus server. I am using Trend Antivirus (Server Protect, OfficeScan,
    > InterScan, Exchange scan), does anyone know what I need to backup on this
    > server? I don't know what files keep the information about viruses, and
    > such.
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread