Moving external backup drive to workstation - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Moving external backup drive to workstation - Veritas Backup Exec ; Would I be able to backup a server using a backup drive that is connected to my workstation?...

  1. Moving external backup drive to workstation

    Would I be able to backup a server using a backup drive that is connected to
    my workstation?

  2. Re: Moving external backup drive to workstation

    Only if you have a copy of BENT on the workstation and a copy of the Remote
    Agent on the server.

    "Amy" wrote:
    >Would I be able to backup a server using a backup drive that is connected

    >my workstation?

+ Reply to Thread