OFO serial number. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on OFO serial number. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi. How/Where can I get the OFO serial number to v7.3 ??? Can I install only the OFO as evaluation version ??? Thanks. Alex....

  1. OFO serial number.

    Hi.

    How/Where can I get the OFO serial number to v7.3 ???

    Can I install only the OFO as evaluation version ???

    Thanks.

    Alex.

  2. Re: OFO serial number.

    It is am extra-cost option. When v7.3 was current, yuou could purchase it
    from any major reseller or directly from Veritas.
    You may still be able to find a reseller with a few copies, but I doubt
    it.

    To get it to run in trial mode, you would need to un-install BENT, then install
    the whole thing in trial mode.

    "Alex Luz" wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >How/Where can I get the OFO serial number to v7.3 ???
    >
    >Can I install only the OFO as evaluation version ???
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Alex.

+ Reply to Thread