I have test server on which I am installing the Backup Exec version 8.5 Software
and am experiencing problems.
I have tried all the options to resolve this but am unsuccessful in getting
this resolved.

The error I get is related to the "Database" & "Services" : -
1. Error 1068 "The Dependency service or group failed to start"
2. Error 1065 "The Database specified does not exit"

Solution reference used (Documents): -

191736
190986
237408
191196
191880
199781

Previously, I have installed the same versions on the product Windows NT
4.0 Servers successfully. But this test server which has been build recently,
where I have been going thru with some problems. I would appreciate if you
could help me with the problem that I am currently having.