BackupExec 8.5, W2000 Server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BackupExec 8.5, W2000 Server - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, I have problems with BackupExec. Schedulded Jobs donīt run. I the application log I found an error with the event-id 32770 "A service specific error has occurred. Backup Exec error: 6 SetServiceStatus". Does anyone know this problem? bye Johannes...

  1. BackupExec 8.5, W2000 Server

    Hello,

    I have problems with BackupExec. Schedulded Jobs donīt run. I the
    application log I found an error with the event-id 32770 "A service specific
    error has occurred. Backup Exec error: 6 SetServiceStatus".
    Does anyone know this problem?

    bye

    Johannes

  2. Re: BackupExec 8.5, W2000 Server

    Hi,
    just the same with BE8.6 Build3878...
    any help will be apreciated
    thanks & rgds,
    Olivier Girard

    hannes Kölzer" wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >I have problems with BackupExec. Schedulded Jobs donīt run. I the
    >application log I found an error with the event-id 32770 "A service specific
    >error has occurred. Backup Exec error: 6 SetServiceStatus".
    >Does anyone know this problem?
    >
    >bye
    >
    >Johannes

  3. Re: BackupExec 8.5, W2000 Server

    I see there is others with this error too. I have it too... do you or anybody
    at veritas know the answer?

    "olivier girard" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >just the same with BE8.6 Build3878...
    >any help will be apreciated
    >thanks & rgds,
    >Olivier Girard
    >
    >hannes Kölzer" wrote:
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>I have problems with BackupExec. Schedulded Jobs donīt run. I the
    >>application log I found an error with the event-id 32770 "A service specific
    >>error has occurred. Backup Exec error: 6 SetServiceStatus".
    >>Does anyone know this problem?
    >>
    >>bye
    >>
    >>Johannes

+ Reply to Thread