HP C1533A Drivers - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on HP C1533A Drivers - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am running an older Compaq DDS-2 unit that is being recognized by Windows2000 SBS as a HP C1533A. Attempts to load a driver that W2K can use have failed. Does anyone have any thoughts, places, suggestions on how to ...

  1. HP C1533A Drivers

    I am running an older Compaq DDS-2 unit that is being recognized by
    Windows2000 SBS as a HP C1533A. Attempts to load a driver that W2K can use
    have failed. Does anyone have any thoughts, places, suggestions on how to
    get this to work?

    Thanks

  2. Re: HP C1533A Drivers

    Check my reply in the microsoft group

    "Mark Pompey" wrote in message
    > I am running an older Compaq DDS-2 unit that is being recognized by
    > Windows2000 SBS as a HP C1533A. Attempts to load a driver that W2K can

    use
    > have failed. Does anyone have any thoughts, places, suggestions on how to
    > get this to work?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread