OK, I have an issue, I have a server that occasionally reports a Corrupt file,
never the same file and the backup set is aborted for that server. I have
the Fail Jobs on Corrupt Files set on both the backup server and the remote
server. I am using v8.5 build 3572 and bother servers are Windows 2000.
The backup server has SP2 the remote server has SP1. The Fail Jobs on Corrput
Files, I thought, was suppose to force the software to continue with the
backup of that server even though a corrupt file was detected. Is this not
the case and is there a way I can set that up?

Thanks
Rocco