transfer BENT configurations? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on transfer BENT configurations? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there anyway to backup and transfer my existing BENT configuration parameters from one backup server to another without spending time to redo configuration from scratch? Please let me know. Thanks. -- Ray5...

  1. transfer BENT configurations?

    --
    Ray5

  2. Re: transfer BENT configurations?

    You can't copy individual jobs, but you can copy a complete BENT install
    to a new box, and install on top and it will pickup all job defs, media defs,
    loader partitioning etc

    "Ray5" wrote:
    >Is there anyway to backup and transfer my existing BENT configuration
    >parameters from one backup server to another without spending time to redo
    >configuration from scratch? Please let me know. Thanks.
    >
    >--
    >Ray5

+ Reply to Thread